Real Estate Market Area Reports
Please review the following tips to assure data consistency:
- Report as of (date): Should be submitted at the end of a quarter. When filling out the form, click on the quarter you are submitting and enter the year.
- Market Area: Please insert the name of the Market Area as you would like it to appear on the website (please include the state). i.e. Chicago, IL (city only) verses Chicagoland : entire MLS.
- Your statistical analysis: Please take note that specific time intervals are given for comparison. i.e. Absorption numbers ask for "Months of Inventory" stats for the "Last 3 Months" and then "Months of Inventory" compared to the "Same Time One Year Ago". Due to the quickly changing market, this report focuses on 3 month comparisons only.
- Market Data Form:
- Click here to open the Microsoft Word Template of the "Market Area Update Form".
- When the "File Download" pop up screen opens, click "Open"
- Complete the form
- Click File, save as, type your file name as, Market_Area_Update_City_State_1Q_2011
- Select "Word Document" in the file type
- Click Save
- E-mail your document as an attachment to RDC@gss.net. (Handwritten forms cannot be posted.)